Thursday 24 April 2014

Character creation

I had to think hard about this as if i chose the wrong character for my film the film it would just make no sense. I wanted my character to look as if they were about to rob a house so I looked into pictures of robbers and thugs. In my search I found a common trend between most of the thugs in cities,they all wore hoodies and sometimes caps. I then looked into the film top boy as this is all about thugs to see if i could get any more inspiration for my film. When watching the series i didn't get anymore inspiration but it did make me decided for sure what i wanted.I decided I needed to get a hood a cap some air max and preferably dark clothing.In the end i believe i pulled it all off very well as if i had not looked into what people think thugs look like in towns i might of ended up with a character that would make no sense in my short film point of view and would therefor ruin the film.

No comments:

Post a Comment