Thursday 3 April 2014

A document that explores the concept of how you may develop a transmedia artefact from your original project

I believe my original project has helped me a lot as it has made me think more about the book i plan on creating about a kid called finn who is a devil of a child that lives in a fantasy world of nightmares the kid wont be an average kid he has the power to make a dream or nightmare reality.I have been looking into this idea for quite some time and this project has definitely helped me out with this. I want the book to appeal to teenagers rather than kids.so i can make it a lot more horrific.I first got this idea when i was a kid as i loved to read the books by Darren Shan I want my book to be a book with loads of writing but i all so want to have a lot of good concept art as i think this will give the book a lot of character this is another reason why the competitions have helped me.

No comments:

Post a Comment