Thursday 3 April 2014

Rolo advert competition

I found a competiton and was deciding if i should go ahead and do it so I came up with an idea called Monkey Fight. I wanted to show two monkeys fighting over the last Rolo, trying to get away from the sentimental ads, just to be a bit different. I spent a lot of time setting up this footage (I used toy monkeys and made them into puppets with string to act out the scene) but I think the fact of using a go pro camera just limits what I can achieve too much and so when I looked at what I had got for all my hard work, it just wasn’t what I needed. So i decided i would change the second comp i was doing and look down into more concept art work competitions as this is what i want to do later on on in life. Below is the test work i had for my monkey advert.

No comments:

Post a Comment