Tuesday 20 May 2014

Mind spirit and emotion competition what i plan to do

.Open for Submissions: $7,635 in cash and prizes .Submission Deadline: June 08, 2014 (Midnight EST) .Judging: June 11, 2014 Winners Notification: June 16, 2014 Art-Competition.net: Announces a call to artists for an online-juried international art competition, April 14, 2014 - June 08, 2014 (Midnight EST) $7,635 in cash and prizes. The Competition is open to all artists 18 years of age or older working in any painting, digital or photo medium. I plan on doing this competition as i believe it gives me the chance to use all the skills i have learnt in photoshop this year on other projects and create a piece of work that is very unique and creative.I plan to look into reincarnation for my theme for the project as that is what came to my mind when i heard the title of the comp.

No comments:

Post a Comment