Wednesday 6 August 2014

Tang Yau Hoong (inspiration for nightmares comp)

I needed to get some more inspiration when creating my nightmare competition pieces, I searched around the internet when I found the work of Tang Yau Hoong an amazing artist who's drawings are fascinating.He is a illustrator, graphic designer living in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.He is a freelancer and is known to create his own projects in his free time,i think this is the reason why he is so good at what he does as he loves creating pieces of art. I really love the technique he uses in the picture below. I plan to try and use this technique in my pieces of work as i believe all he is doing is using layers and a eraser tool on photoshop to make it look like a kid is blowing bubbles that merge into a background of clouds and blue sky.

No comments:

Post a Comment