Wednesday 6 August 2014

Scarecrow(inspiration for nightmares comp)

I want to look into different types of scarecrows,they are one of the main things that comes to my mind when i think of nightmares. I dreamt of them sometimes when i was young,I watched batman a lot as a child in the show there was a bad guy called the scarecrow.Below is a photo of what he looks like now in the films today.The film is targeted at people over the age of 16. I like the old looking mask and the very sinister looking eyes.Gives off a creepy feeling when looking at it,this is what i want people to think when they look at the work I create.Below is a pic of the batman i grew up looking at.This scarecrow is less terrifying than the previous one but as it was done many years ago and was aimed at kids I still believe it would be scary to a kid,if I wanted to target my drawings at kids I could look into creating something less sinister but still making it look like it could be in your nightmares.

No comments:

Post a Comment