Monday 17 March 2014

vertigo title sequence and what im going to do for my project

As I am very fond of the work by saul bass and have been for many years I thoughtIi would try and incorporate his work into mine for my project. Above is a video of the title sequence from the film vertigo made in 1958 by Alfred Hitchcock created by saul bass.I particularly like this one as it shows how you can make a title sequence that is very simple but yet shows you what the film will be about without giving too much away,The music,lighting,colour and visual effects give the impression that the film will be a tale of gore and maybe a bit of mystery.I want to make a film that loops over and over again that i would put in a exhibition. The film will consist of many different images and sounds(manipulating media to give off different impressions)I will use saul bass insperation.

No comments:

Post a Comment