Tuesday 15 October 2013

My interests and my skills

Interests/skills .Drawing :I love to draw and have done my whole life and i believe i am quite good at creating my own ideas and not copying. .Beatboxing(making sounds with my mouth):I can make weird and unusual sounds with just my mouth. which could be used for sounds in games/animations. .Creating concept art: I like to design concept art using photoshop or by hand but i also enjoy using new types of media as well. .Designing characters from scratch : I like to design characters using pen and pencil then finishing them on photoshop to give them a professional look. .Filming: I really enjoy filming and editing on final cut pro but i do need to improve on my editing skills. .Creating scenery for games/animations: I design scenery from scratch using any media i can get my hands on i prefer to use photoshop with the pen tablet or just by hand using paint,pen and pencil or anything i can get my hands on including random objects to make shapes etc..

No comments:

Post a Comment