Friday 4 October 2013

Good vs Evil Visual effects At a professional level

I looked at some visual effects done by professionals to give me some ideas on what i could do for my 1 minute film,the videos below are 3 of the videos i liked the best.The first video is a video that shows you all the visual effects from the TV series the walking dead,this video was the first that came to mind as it linked in well with the good vs evil theme. The walking dead is about zombies,In my film i will try to use some of these visual effects for example shooting the head of a zombie with a pistol or the sniper if i make my film about zombies. I looked at the effects in the Wizard of Oz, this film was made such a long time ago before they really had special effects like we do today, so this was motivating for me, i have so many more tools at my disposal, and yet they were able to make something that was really scary in its day, so there is hope for me! also i like how this film made monkeys seem evil, i nver thgouth of them as anything but cute before i watched this film. I liked the clip about pirates of the caribbean as this film has such good special effects, also the them e of good and evil is in it too, though in this case what you might think of as evil turn out to be not so bad after all and the trusted establishment turns out to be "evil" i like this twist.

No comments:

Post a Comment